Uptown Volunteer Opportunities - Marina Arts District in Corpus Christi, TX
Please read the following waiver before completing the form to register for any of our volunteer day events:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
By signing this document you will waive legal rights, including the right to sue.
I, __________________________________, am aware that participating in a Volunteer Event may involve dangers and risks including, but not limited to, the danger and risk of collision with traffic, other participants or man made objects (landscaping, street furniture & ladders), and the risk of serious injury, and/or death and/or property damage. I freely accept and fully assume all such dangers and risks.
In consideration of the Corpus Christi Downtown Management District, its officers, officials, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”), permitting my participation in this volunteer Event, I further agree as follows:
- To waive any and all claims that I may have against the Releasees;
- To release the Releasees from any and all liability from any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in this Volunteer Event due to any cause whatsoever, including any negligence of the Releasees or otherwise;
- To hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third-party, resulting from my participation in this Volunteer Event; and
- This release of liability shall be effective and binding on my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns in the event of participant’s death.
- I warrant that I am in good physical health and I have no physical condition that may affect my performance or my ability to perform the tasks required to work this Event that may create a greater risk of injury.I have read and understood this release of liability prior to signing it, and am aware that by signing this release of liability I am waiving certain legal rights which I or my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns may have against the Releasees.
In lieu of signature please check the “Agree” box within the signup form – see below
(If Volunteer is under 18, the Parent or Guardian must execute the following in addition to above).
I __________________________________ am the Parent or Guardian of the above named volunteer and I agree to execute this release of liability on behalf of the volunteer. I acknowledge the risks and dangers associated with this Volunteer Event and I voluntarily accept and assume liability and the possibility of injury, damage, death or loss resulting there from on behalf of the Volunteer. I waive any and all claims and agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Corpus Christi Downtown Management District, and its officers, officials, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “DMD” and the “Releasees”) on behalf of Volunteer
Signed: _________________________ Print Name: _________________________
In lieu of signature please check the “Parent” box within the signup form – see below
To select multiple days and / or shifts hold down the CTRL key as you select your preferred dates and times.