Uptown Volunteer Opportunities - Marina Arts District in Corpus Christi, TX
Please read the following waiver before completing the form to register for any of our volunteer day events:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
By signing this document you will waive legal rights, including the right to sue.
I, __________________________________, am aware that participating in a Volunteer Event may involve dangers and risks including, but not limited to, the danger and risk of collision with traffic, other participants or man made objects (landscaping, street furniture & ladders), and the risk of serious injury, and/or death and/or property damage. I freely accept and fully assume all such dangers and risks.
In consideration of the Corpus Christi Downtown Management District, its officers, officials, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the â€œReleaseesâ€), permitting my participation in this volunteer Event, I further agree as follows:
- To waive any and all claims that I may have against the Releasees;
- To release the Releasees from any and all liability from any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in this Volunteer Event due to any cause whatsoever, including any negligence of the Releasees or otherwise;
- To hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third-party, resulting from my participation in this Volunteer Event; and
- This release of liability shall be effective and binding on my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns in the event of participant’s death.
- I warrant that I am in good physical health and I have no physical condition that may affect my performance or my ability to perform the tasks required to work this Event that may create a greater risk of injury.I have read and understood this release of liability prior to signing it, and am aware that by signing this release of liability I am waiving certain legal rights which I or my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns may have against the Releasees.
In lieu of signature please check the “Agree” box within the signup form – see below
(If Volunteer is under 18, the Parent or Guardian must execute the following in addition to above).
I __________________________________ am the Parent or Guardian of the above named volunteer and I agree to execute this release of liability on behalf of the volunteer. I acknowledge the risks and dangers associated with this Volunteer Event and I voluntarily accept and assume liability and the possibility of injury, damage, death or loss resulting there from on behalf of the Volunteer. I waive any and all claims and agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Corpus Christi Downtown Management District, and its officers, officials, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the â€œDMDâ€ and the â€œReleaseesâ€) on behalf of Volunteer
Signed: _________________________ Print Name: _________________________
In lieu of signature please check the “Parent” box within the signup form – see below
To select multiple days and / or shifts hold down the CTRL key as you select your preferred dates and times.