Vendor Application - Marina Arts District in Corpus Christi, TX
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applications from new vendors must be received no less than 7 business days before the event to be considered for inclusion.
- Acceptance of this application permits you to vend within the ArtWalk event footprint without further application to the City for a sidewalk vending permit / background check. Setting up outside the ArtWalk event footprint will require application to Development Services Department for a City permit / background check / insurance requirement. [361-826-3240]
- Artists/Crafters with unique, high quality, original merchandise receive priority. Only a limited number of quality resellers may be considered on a space available basis.
- Photos of your merchandise MUST be included with your application.
- Booth fees are: Artists $30/event ; Resellers $40/event; Food Truck Vendors $50/event.
- Food sold from tents must be packaged.
- Booths are 10′ x 10′ and will accommodate a standard size canopy. Some surfaces may be slightly irregular.
- Limited number of larger booths may be available.
- Vendors provide their own tents, tables, chairs, and battery lighting if desired.
- For the safety and comfort of all vendors generators are NOT permitted in the booths.
- The event is held outdoors and no refunds or future credits will be given due to weather.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and postmarked at least 14 days in advance of the event date to qualify for refund of fees.
- Booths may not be sublet without prior approval of CCDMD.
- CCDMD cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to merchandise, equipment, or vehicles.
- Booth assignments are made at the discretion of DMD.
- Vendor is responsible for booth space cleanup. Booth space must be left clean and free of boxes, packing materials, etc. A $25 cleaning fee will be assessed for booth spaces requiring staff cleanup and/or trash removal.
- Vendors may unload at the time they are assigned based upon location.
- Vendors should unload vehicles and immediately move them to parking areas before continuing setup.
- Late arrival for set-up may lead to the vendor being removed from the event.
- Event hours are 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Event permit ends at 9:00 p.m. therefore all sales end at 9:00 p.m.
- Booths must be packed up and cleared of trash by 9:30 pm.
- CCDMD reserves the right to charge a security deposit of $25 per booth space on future applications in the event of non-compliance.