Musician Application - Marina Arts District in Corpus Christi, TX
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
â€¢Applications from musicians must be received no less than 7 business days before the event to be considered for inclusion.
â€¢Acceptance of this application permits you to perform within the ArtWalk event footprint in a designated performing location.
â€¢A limited number of performance locations and times are available.
â€¢Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event by calling 361-882-2363
â€¢Entertainers may not perform within the ArtWalk footprint without prior approval of CCDMD.
â€¢CCDMD cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to merchandise, equipment, or vehicles.
â€¢Acceptances are made on a first-come basis.
â€¢Entertainers are responsible for cleanup of all equipment.
- Performance time is from 5:30pm – 9pm, with breaks at musician’s discretion.
- Musicians should provide their own equipment, we are not able to provide electricity or extension cords.
- Musicians performing at Artesian Park will perform from the gazeebo.
- Musicians must bring all of their own equipment. Electricity is available in Artesian Park but not guaranteed in any other location.
- Musicians should unload vehicles and immediately move them into parking areas before continuing setup.
- Musicians must complete tear-down by 9:30pm.