Musician Application - Marina Arts District in Corpus Christi, TX
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
•Applications from musicians must be received no less than 7 business days before the event to be considered for inclusion.
•Acceptance of this application permits you to perform within the ArtWalk event footprint in a designated performing location.
•A limited number of performance locations and times are available.
•Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event by calling 361-882-2363
•Entertainers may not perform within the ArtWalk footprint without prior approval of CCDMD.
•CCDMD cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to merchandise, equipment, or vehicles.
•Acceptances are made on a first-come basis.
•Entertainers are responsible for stage cleanup of all equipment.
- There are two, one hour, time slots for each stage location, one beginning at 5:30 p.m. and the other at 7:15 p.m. Performers must allow 15 minutes before and after their time slot for set up and tear down.
- Musicians should provide their own equipment, we are not able to provide electricity or extension cords.
- Musicians may unload between 5:00 p.m. and 5:15 p.m. for the 5:30 slot. And between 6:45 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. for the 7:15 slot.
Must be pre arranged with event coordinator as vehicles are not allowed on the site streets during event.
- Musicians should unload vehicles and immediately move them into parking areas before continuing setup.
- Musicians must be packed by the assigned times, allowing vendor vehicles to flow freely through the stage area for tear-down.