TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applications from new vendors must be received no less than 7 business days before the event to be considered for inclusion. Any application received less than 7 days prior will be saved for the next month’s ArtWalk.
- Acceptance of this application permits you to vend within the ArtWalk event footprint without further application to the City for a sidewalk vending permit / background check. Setting up outside the ArtWalk event footprint will require application to Development Services Department for a City permit / background check / insurance requirement. [361-826-3240]
- Artists/Crafters with unique, high quality, original merchandise receive priority. Only a limited number of quality resellers may be considered on a space available basis.
- Photos of your merchandise MUST be included with your application.
- Booth fees are: Artists $30/event ; Resellers $40/event; Food Truck Vendors $50/event.
- Food sold from tents must be packaged.
- Booths are 10′ x 10′ and will accommodate a standard size canopy. Some surfaces may be slightly irregular.
- Limited number of larger booths may be available.
- Vendors provide their own tents, tables, chairs, and battery lighting if desired.
- For the safety and comfort of all vendors generators are NOT permitted in the booths.
- The event is held outdoors and no refunds or future credits will be given due to weather.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and postmarked at least 14 days in advance of the event date to qualify for refund of fees.
- Booths may not be sublet without prior approval of CCDMD.
- CCDMD cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to merchandise, equipment, or vehicles.
- Booth assignments are made at the discretion of DMD.
- Vendor is responsible for booth space cleanup. Booth space must be left clean and free of boxes, packing materials, etc. A $25 cleaning fee will be assessed for booth spaces requiring staff cleanup and/or trash removal.
- Vendors may unload at the time they are assigned based upon location.
- Vendors should unload vehicles and immediately move them to parking areas before continuing setup.
- Late arrival for set-up may lead to the vendor being removed from the event.
- Event hours are 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Event permit ends at 9:00 p.m. therefore all sales end at 9:00 p.m.
- Booths must be packed up and cleared of trash by 9:30 pm.
- CCDMD reserves the right to charge a security deposit of $25 per booth space on future applications in the event of non-compliance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
•Applications from musicians must be received no less than 7 business days before the event to be considered for inclusion.
•Acceptance of this application permits you to perform within the ArtWalk event footprint in a designated performing location.
•A limited number of performance locations and times are available.
•Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event by calling 361-882-2363
•Entertainers may not perform within the ArtWalk footprint without prior approval of CCDMD.
•CCDMD cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to merchandise, equipment, or vehicles.
•Acceptances are made on a first-come basis.
•Entertainers are responsible for cleanup of all equipment.
- Performance time is from 5:30pm – 9pm, with breaks at musician’s discretion.
- Musicians should provide their own equipment, we are not able to provide electricity or extension cords.
- Musicians performing at Artesian Park will perform from the gazeebo.
- Musicians must bring all of their own equipment. Electricity is available in Artesian Park but not guaranteed in any other location.
- Musicians should unload vehicles and immediately move them into parking areas before continuing setup.
- Musicians must complete tear-down by 9:30pm.