Job Opening – Real Estate & Main Street Manager - Marina Arts District in Corpus Christi, TX
Sep 6, 2018
Real Estate & Main Street Manager Job Description
General Description: Be part of the renaissance of Downtown Corpus Christi! We’re looking for a new team member with energy and spirit to advance our revitalization efforts. This position works closely with the real estate industry and prospective businesses to connect with resources and incentive programs, as well as with downtown business owners to improve their properties. This position reports directly to the Executive Director.
|Job Description (Daily Responsibilities):|
|1) Real Estate Development & Recruitment
a. Manage Vacant Building Program & Downtowntx.org database
|2) Manage TIRZ Incentive Programs
a. New Commercial Tenant
|3) Manage Right of Way Improvement Programs|
|4) Manage Off Street Parking Programs|
|5) Manage Main Street Program|
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary Range $50,000 to $60,000 + Benefits
- Commensurate with Experience and
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Real Estate License Preferred
- Typically 8 AM – 5 PM, M – F.
- some additional hours required for events
- Initiative: Generates ideas and initiates action to seek information, solve problems or follow through with a task; is a self-starter.
- Quantity of Work: Seeks further assignments when workload permits and consistently completes acceptable volume of work on time.
- Responsibility & Quality of Work: Has good attendance, is on time and is present and productive at work; Work consistently demonstrates an understanding of the objectives and mission statement.
- Judgement & Decision Making: Evaluates information and makes sound and timely decisions. Is accountable for results. Selects decision alternatives that meet the objectives of the department.
- Attitude & Stress Management: Keeps an upbeat, professional attitude even under challenging situations.
- Teamwork: Willing to share information and offers aid when possible; consistently looking for ways to improve processes in the work place.
- Customer Service Focus: Understands customer’s needs, expectations, and DMD’s requirements for public service; Treats customers (internal & external) with courtesy and respect; Responds quickly to all requests.
- Communication: Communicates effectively verbally and in writing with team members, colleagues, customers and managers with widely different socio-economic and educational backgrounds; listens to others and is open minded to suggestions from others.
How to Apply
- Submit Cover Letter & Resume to Amy Rodriguez, Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 14, 2018.