The storm water line being replaced on the east and west sides of Chaparral St. will not delay movement into Phases 1A and 2A of the Chaparral Project. Reytec Division Manager, David King, states this work will take two (2) days starting in approximately the next week.
- Concrete pavement of the roadway between Schatzel St. and Peoples St. has been completed.
- Electrical work is being completed on the west side of Chaparral St. and will not impede the pedestrian walkway.
What Happens Over the Next Two Weeks?
- Continued sidewalk and driveway demolition from Schatzel St. to Peoples St. on the east side of Chaparral St.
- Sidewalk and driveway will be poured on the east side of Chaparral St. from Schatzel St. to Peoples St.
- Sidewalks to remain open on the west side of Chaparral St. and a walkway will be built for business patrons and deliveries from the east side to the west side of Chaparral St. Access for adjacent residents will remain the same on the west side of Chaparral St.
- Curbs will be poured on both sides of the new concrete pavement roadway between Schatzel St. and Peoples St.
- Chaparral St. between Schatzel St. & Peoples St.